I would like to get more into a regular routine of what and when I post here and on my other social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) and I am looking for feedback from my readers on what sort of thing you would like to see more of. If you could take a moment and let me know what you think in the comments, I would really appreciate it. I am particularly interested to know:
- Has there been any posts or content that you particularly enjoyed?
- What sort of content would you like to see more of?
- Are you looking to hear more about my shop and my handmade literary jewelry?
- Do you want to see more book reviews or more bookish links and videos?
- Would you like me to post more Etsy treasuries of handmade goodies?
- Should I talk more about my non-shop crafting and knitting
- How about quotes from my favorite books and poetry?
- Or should I share recipes and tea-time treats?
- Would you be interested in more reader polls where I ask a discussion question and everyone comments with their thoughts and opinions?
- Or is there something I haven’t mentioned that you would like to see as a regular feature on the CSLJ Blog?
What would make the CSLJ Blog one of your favorite places to visit on the internet? Please leave a comment with your feedback! Thanks!