It’s the last day of our Jane Eyre discussion and I was hoping to get a little feedback about the book club itself and the format / timing of our discussions.
- First of all, did you have enough time to read the book before our discussion? Should we have more time to read? Less?
- What did you think of the length of our discussion. Did you enjoy having a full week to chat about the book or would you prefer a longer/shorter discussion?
- Did you like having a different question to discuss each day or would you prefer things a little more spaced out to give you more of a chance to respond?
- Were the daily emails letting you know when the latest question was posted helpful or annoying?
- Do you have any thoughts or suggestions for improving the book club that you would like to share?
- Are there any books you would like to suggest for a future read?
I would really appreciate any feedback you have about the book club and how to make it even better. Leave a comment here or on our Facebook page with your thoughts and opinions.
I hope you all had fun. Thanks so much to everyone who participated and I hope that we will see you for our discussion of Frances Hodgson Burnett’s The Secret Garden.
P.S. If you missed a day or wanted to see what your fellow book lovers had to say, you can check out our complete discussion of Jane Eyre here.