With the Memorial Day weekend just days away, I am looking forward to a three-day weekend of fun, sun, and lots of extra reading time. I am also celebrating the unofficial start of summer with a sale on my bookish pendants. These handmade pendants are a great way to combine your summer style with your summer reading list and to show off your love of books and literature while on vacation, heading to the beach, or enjoying the summer sunshine. Don’t believe me? Check out these fun summer outfits featuring handmade pendants inspired by The Great Gatsby and Jules Verne’s 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
What do you think, book lovers? What books and poem says “summer fun” to you? Let me know in the comments.
Like what you see? Click here to:
- See this Great Gatsby Outfit on Polyvore
- See this Jules Verne Outfit on Polyvore
- Browse my bookish pendants
- Check out this cool Jules Verne book purse by Novel Creations
- Or see more literary outfits inspired by books